Swimming Pool of la Dodaine
High-tech communal swimming pool of Nivelles
One of the major projects scheduled for Nivelles in 2017 was the refurbishment of the Dodaine swimming pool.
The pool now boasts state-of-the-art technology, including an automated system to detect drowning risks.
The renovation project involved several elements:
- the installation of a new stainless steel tank measuring 50 meters in length for the large pool.
- the small pool also received a new stainless steel tank, and a recovery system was set up to collect water through overflow.
- a buried cylindrical buffer tank made of HDPE measuring 38 meters in length and 2.6 meters in diameter was installed.
- the renovation project also included the retiling of all the benches and beaches in both swimming pools
- hydraulic connections were made to a new buried buffer tank. It's worth noting that no changes were made to the pumping and filtration elements during the hydraulic connection works.
We carried out the mission of consulting engineer in technical building services (preliminary project, tender documents, site monitoring and provisional and final acceptance).